Saturday, January 20, 2007

Christmas Ornaments





For about 8+ years my girlfriend and I have been exchanging Christmas ornaments. About the second year into the exchange I found about painting "dead" lightbulbs. This is the one I did for 2006. I have done others like: Santa, Reindeer, Angel, Grinch, Snowman, Cow, Rabbit, Elf. I think there might be one or two I am forgetting but will have to hunt down the pictures to post them all.










These I did for 2005. Most of the ones I do are from a pattern or have a picture to go by but these I made up all myself :-)











I think this is about all I have done. I think most people like the grinch best but my fave is the reindeer.

2 comments:

Jen in KS said...

That is a great Eeyore. I can just hear him now: "Well, if you ask me...and nobody ever does..."

Jennifer in KS

Brenda, Domedweller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.